Manufacturer for high quality wear parts and components
Through many years of experience and close cooperation with our customers, we know what matters in practice.
The high degree of vertical integration based on an extensive and highly technical machine park enables us to realise your desired product. Our own toolmaking department ensures that your ideas are implemented quickly. This is why we can also flexibly implement your special requests in the best OEM quality.
A modern ERP system supports order acceptance, production planning, material disposition, production optimisation and quality inspection. The highly complex processes thus remain transparent. Our clear product batching ensures best quality up to the application at the end customer.
- Modern energy-efficient fibre laser with fully automatic discharge
- Large fully automatic material storage
- Best cut in almost all materials
- Modern CNC machining centres with large working area
- Stable cast iron machine beds for high precision
- Partially automated loading and unloading
Hardening line 2
- Fully controlled roller hearth Protective gas furnace
- Recuperator burner
- Environmentally friendly press hardening process without quenchants
- Robot handling
Hardening line 3 MZK
- Protective gas chamber furnace
- Hardening under protective gas in oil bath
- Carburising, completely programme-controlled process
PTA coating rice cells
- Cells with program-controlled parameters (current, shielding gas, filler metal, welding speed)
- Shuttle table system with robot-guided torch
PTA coating Kuka
- Program-controlled parameters
- Components are moved by the robot, making complex 3D contours possible
- Torch always in tub position
- Latest laser technology for laser build-up welding
- Automatically controlled application of an abrasion-resistant protective layer to surfaces of tools that are subject to particularly high levels of wear
- Ideal for difficult contours on workpieces
- Significant energy and material savings compared to conventional processes such as PTA coatings
OEM TEC GmbH
We, OEM TEC GmbH, are a leading manufacturer of knives in the industrial sectors of garden and agricultural technology. Our team of specialists and engineers develops products from the idea to series production. Thanks to special hardening techniques, our blades impress with above-average quality and long service lives.